At Mobile Journey, we believe in the simpleness and effectiveness of mobile programmatic. Agencies and brands are dealing with the fastness and complexity of new technology.
Mobile Journey manages mobile programmatic campaigns for agencies and brands. Our mission is to unlock hidden revenues, and our challenge is to stay innovative with the newest technical possibilities. We are working fast and in silence. We believe the results will speak for returning business.
We are growing quickly. Therefore we are looking for a new (and first) Technical Lead for our office in London and Amsterdam. We offer this person the opportunity to be part of the core team of an expanding start-up company. You will manage our main platform suppliers and build your Ad Operations -team for near future. You will guide the implementation between DSP’s and third-party partners for ensuring all deliverables meet or exceed campaign goals. At Mobile Journey we are committed to your future growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Technical delivery between suppliers and clients
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial worker
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to proactively and independently perform analysis
- Oversee flawless translation of client strategies to media campaign executions specifically for high profile accounts
- Ability to deal with high-pressure situations and tight deadlines from clients
- Responsible for working on account level road mapping to establish brands’ programmatic strategy and forecast growth opportunities
- Responsible for selecting the best suppliers for our main clients
- 5+ years experience in the programmatic tech industry
- Ability to juggle multiple campaigns and projects at the same time
- Candidates should be knowledgeable in working directly in ad servers, research vendors, and measurement partners in addition to programmatic tools, such as DSPs & SSPs
- Responsible for working on account level road mapping to establish brands’ programmatic strategy and forecast growth opportunities on at least a monthly basis
- Expertise in mobile DSP development projects
- Comprehensive understanding of API’s, DMP’s and data analyze