At Mobile Journey, we believe in the simpleness and effectiveness of mobile programmatic. Agencies and brands are dealing with the fastness and complexity of new technology. Mobile Journey manages mobile programmatic campaigns for agencies and brands. Our mission is to unlock hidden revenues, and our challenge is to stay innovative with the newest technical possibilities. We are working fast and in silence. We believe the results will speak for returning business.
We are growing quickly. Therefore we are looking for a Project & Operations Manager for our office in London. We offer this person the opportunity to be part of the core team of an expanding start-up company.
You will take lead in planning and execution for our campaigns, resources and management activities. You are responsible for managing priorities, taking care of the internal workflow, administration and supporting ad-hoc projects. You will be working between all disciplines and reporting this management.
At Mobile Journey we are committed to your future growth, as well as to your work and life balance. Therefore, we offer flexibility, such as working remotely, working with a bonus scheme and we offer a comprehensive pension scheme.
- Drive operational efficiency and effectiveness by identifying opportunities for improvement in processes and ways of working, establishing measurement and KPIs where relevant;
- Deliver manpower forecasts to ensure we have adequate resourcing;
- Work with the business to develop, implement and track relevant plans. Ensure that plans (strategic, client, financial, resource, product etc) are integrated and successfully sequenced. Bring clarity to roles and responsibilities;
- Schedule resource leveling trainings as necessary;
- Deliver and manage a suite of operational activities, providing senior management visibility of real-time performance against targets;
- Support the leadership team by planning and supporting leadership meeting, agenda setting, preparation, action tracking, KPIs collation etc;
- Responsible for resource planning (MT, Design, Account, Ad-Operations and QA)
- Self-motivated, organised, with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to work remotely and virtual within platforms, such as Slack, Dropbox and
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, being able to clearly articulate issues and propose recommendations with clarity, concisely
- Experience of managing significant change / service improvement projects
- Keen analytical skills to evaluate performance, identify key insight and identify improvement opportunities
- Innovative thinker
- Good working understanding of Microsoft Office, Workflow softwares and Google Docs